Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Just got done exercising. Had to gear myself up mentally to push through to even doing it. Part of pushing through is remembering how great I'll feel after I'm done. Yes, I'm weaving exercise into my life, making it an integral part of who I am.

Weaving it into my life...how's that for a segway into photos of baskets :)


The first two photos are of a basket that belonged to my Grandma Smith...another important component to weave into your life, people! I admit sometimes I have to push myself to be with people, just like I have to with exercise. Which is very interesting because my main love language is quality time. Spending saturated time with those I love leaves me feeling very satisfied and happy! I thrive on independent solitude and quality time...what a weave!


Weaving God into the fabric of my life was and still is the most important decision I've ever made. I shutter to think where or what I'd be if He wasn't in my life...I can guarantee it wouldn't be pretty. My life isn't perfect now, but perfection isn't the goal...His love woven into my life and loving the people He's put in my life and on in my pathway is an important part of my life's weave...

My your day be tightly and beautifully woven with God's love, friends, family and EXERCISE!!!

No comments: