Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Instagram photos

An iPhone came to live at my houseBirthday breakfast for dinner... Cook it out!Cookin with this guy!Cousins...Raining!Ahhhhhhh...relief!
Rain rain don't go away!Dear rain welcome! Stay!Don't forget this!Gitty up!The country never gets old   #barns #country #lightRuby ruby ruby! #cute #smile #pretty #flower #love
Life will prevail #green #country #light #fieldAhhh... #light #barn #country #flowersNot a bad bangs day...Zinnias! Love them!#cows # country #light #dirt roads #funCountry roads take me home...
Field of light!Time to relax with some lemony goodness!Lime Refresher - yummy!Then there's this little lady. Girls night!And then there's this guy!It was love at first sight...

Instagram photos , a set on Flickr.

I LOVE my iPhone camera! Lately I've been out and about snapping some photos with my phone camera. I whole heartedly admit I am enjoying it.

No comments: