Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Theodore Converse Jr Everybody!



Meet Ted.   I randomly call him Ted, Teddy, Teddifur, Tedtastic, Tedley, Teddo, and more often than not "Theordore Converse Jr," which I think is one great name.   Recently we went to G-Rap for a photo shoot for a creative project he's currently working on.  Here's a few of my personal favorites...

 The parking meter ate all the coin I had which gave us 31 minutes to haul up to the top a parking structure and snap the photos we had in mind...I'm happy to report that we made it with time left on the meter. 
This is what we were doing on the top of the parking structure...
I am a HUGE fan of feet photos (just in case you didn't know or forgot).
I'm actually a bigger fan of jumping photos! I made Ted jump!  He didn't want to,  but he did and here's why


A. I was unrelenting
B. I was unrelenting
C. I relentlessly asked nicely
I must say that I think he did a great JUMP!!!  This was take 2...
News Caster Ted
I love this one, hands in focus face blurry...
Love this one too...
This one looks like he's nervous in a waiting room...I like it. 
Pensive Ted...
When we were shooting this a guy walked by and didn't see Ted and asked me why I was taking a photo of this little hall way?  It wasn't until he walked in front of me that he saw Ted and got it. 
Just hangin at the Amway...
Here's where we'll end...thanks Ted for a fun morning and jumping! Nice job! 

No comments: