Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Speechless...

I sure haven't been blogging much lately, have you noticed?  I'm not feeling especially wordy. Another way of putting it is I just feel like I don't have much to say.  I know it's amazing isn't it? It is even to me. Remember the saying, "A picture is worth a thousand words?" Get ready here's some photos coming at ya! 








I took a drive in the country last week and passed a farm that had a bunch of horses. I had to stop and take some photos. This horse was laying in a muddy mess, but when I stopped and got out of my car he got up and came meandering over to me. We had a nice chat. Actually I had the nice chat (I wasn't speechless then), he just listened, and twitched his ears, and looked at me.  I think he liked me. I liked him. He was a nice guy, quiet but nice. 


Happy Monday one and all, especially my new horse friend! 


Giddy up! ~ Kramer