Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Lovely Ladies...

In keeping with our family tradition of "Girl's Birthday Breakfast," we recently went  for my birthday breakfast.  When it's your birthday you get to choose where to eat.  I choose to go to the newly named "San Chez Cafe" formerly "Mezze."  It's a great breakfast spot.  They have big pots of french press coffee they bring to your table, locally grown food, fun interior and wonderful staff.  I really am a fan.  If this was Facebook I'd click the "Like" button right now.   We each had varying forms of eggs and for breakfast dessert we shared a homemade cinnamon roll  doused in orange cream cheese frosting topped with pecans.  I'm here to tell you it was all "yummo-licious!"  I know, I know this is not a word, I just made it up.  But honestly there are not words to describe the delight of the food, but, the company was even more delightful. 






 Look at these lovely ladies.  I sure love them! Thanks girls for being lovely and you! 

No comments: