I love Saturday's! I don't have to jump up and be anywhere... No pressure, no stress. It's my day to do what I want, when I want to. I truly love that. I slept in until 8 am. Had my quiet morning coffee talk with God. It was a good one, He reminded me that He's with me and loves me just the way that I am. I unloaded my head full of crap, and heart heaviness. He was happy to take it! It's always amazing and refreshing how faithful He is.
Here's what I know for sure:
1) He love's me more than I'm aware of.
2) He's with me, always!
3) His mercy is new every morning.
4) When darkness comes light will come busting in.
5) He's not done with me yet, the best is yet to come.
6) My steps are divinely orchestrated.
7) Tomorrow morning I'll probably need a reminder of all this again :)
After my "Coffee Talk With God," I exercised. I need this as much as I need God. More for my mental health than anything else! Created a to do list, cleaned my bathroom, updated my Etsy Store a bit. Although I love a jammie day I do have to do a bit of running around so I'll get dressed soon and head out. On my list of stops to make is Fields Fabrics. I recently got a sewing machine (thanks mom!), and have a project I need fabric for, actually a couple projects. Later I'm making some new super cute note cards. I'll post some when I'm done, and they'll be in my Etsy Store too.
Another thing I'm sure of:
8) When my head is emptied of crap it becomes filled with creativity! My to do list of creative ideas, projects, photos, etc...just keeps getting longer!
Happy Saturday everyone!