Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

THE I'M BACK IN ACTION SPECIAL FOR FAMILY, FRIENDS AND FRIENDS OF FRIENDS!

I'm running a Special now until the end of October. Book a photo session or a wedding and you'll get "HALF OFF" the sitting fee / wedding fee and prints! You ask, "Why am I doing this?" I'll tell you, "I took a some time off from doing my photo business, largely due to not having a camera and felt like a just needed a break. During my time away I helped a friend get her business going, now she's off and running! I learned a lot of great things working with her. I now have a camera in hand and a renewed vision to "Create Beautiful Photos for People," the Special is my way of saying "Hey, I'm back in the saddle and ready to giddy up!"

Random photos from the week gone by...

I had a couple of photo shoots this week, on the way home from one of the shoots I went to a nearby park to take a photo of this tree at dusk...I do love trees, have I mentioned that before? JOKES, I know I have numerous times. You're probably getting tired of it...humor me, please :)
Flowers by an old, in need of painting, fence, what's not to love about this?
Shoes, rusty grate and weeds...again what's not to love? On this glorious Saturday afternoon I should be grocery shopping right now, I'm not! I keep finding things to occupy my time that seem ever so much more important. I'll leave you with " The Train & Ted."


No comments: