Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Looking UP in all Seasons...

This morning in my daily quiet time I was reminded to "Look UP!" I remembered the photo of this tree I took. I love the perspective of this photo, it causes you to look up. I've mentioned on this blog before that I love trees, one of the reasons is that to totally embrace the beauty of a tree you have to look up. It's a reminder for me to quit looking around at circumstances, to quit focusing on all the things that come to bring confusion and keep me from making progress on the path that God has for me. It's a call to quit listening to the voices that are trying to keep me looking around and not UP at Him, at God! Whatever Season of Life you're in look UP! Keep your eyes on Him! He's got His eyes on YOU and is smiling at YOU, loving YOU, longing to lead you in the best possible way....

No comments: