Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

My New Pet...

I have a new pet. He's the best kind of pet a girl like me could have. Here's why I think he's the perfect pet for me.  He was free and didn't require a deposit when I moved into my apartment and I don't have to pay extra each month to have him.  I don't have to get up and take him out for a relief walk early in the morning or anytime of day for that matter. He won't make messes in my house,  he doesn't require a lot of care on my part; no shots, no baths, no petting, no feeding,  he's not around all the time and is self sufficient, low maintenance, quiet, super cute and very entertaining to watch, plus he likes me he keeps showing up at my house! 


Here he is! Meet "Squirrel," my new pet. 
Great name, uhn? I'm creative like that 





This morning I opened my living room curtains and there he was climbing on the outside of my screen, we're going to have to work on that.  Ok, so he keeps showing up because of the acorns on my deck, but in every relationship there's got to be a beginning, acorns just happens to be ours.  He sits there and watch's me, he may nor may not want come in, and I bet he wants more acorns and thinks I'm the acorn supplier.   I bet he thinks I'm his pet and wants to train me to feed him.   It doesn't really matter what he thinks of me I think he's cute, wonder if he thinks I'm cute...can you buy acorns?  His training of me may or may not be working...

1 comment:

Kathy Davey said...

What cute photos Julie!