Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day...

Happy Valentine's Day to all my children. This love greeting includes their spouses (and soon to be spouse), because I consider you all my children too.  You've all  such amazing, witty, cool, creative, fun, weird (different is good) great looking people.  I'd like you and want to hang out with you even if you weren't my kids! For real! 


Happy Valentine's Day to my grandkids who are super cute, creative, share my love of popcorn, and who actually like it when I do dancey dance's and sing silly songs! One of my favorite things to do with you, besides the movies and the popcorn is the privilege of getting to tuck you in bed and say your nighty night prayers.  It's so special to me! 

Happy Valentine's Day to all my co-workers. You're all great people and I enjoy working with such a great team! You make me laugh, you make me cry...just kidding!  Only tears of joy from laughing so hard.  Thanks for loving me, now get to work!

Happy Valentine's Day to my future husband, whoever and where ever you are!  I know you're out there, God's promised me, and He always keeps His promises! 

Happy Valentine's Day relatives and friends!  Love you! Proud of you! Good talk, see you out there! 

Happy Valentine's Day to my blog readers, whoever you are, I appreciate you and would love to hear from you.  If I could reach through my computer screen I'd do that now and give you a fistful of chocolate! 

Happy Valentine's Day to the winner of my February Give Away "BuckBarryFan,"  I'll be contacting you to get your address to mail your prize!   



Don't forget to tell the people that you love that you love them!
 Not just today, but everyday! They need to hear it from you whether they think they do or not.  
While you're at it go ahead and hug it out with them too!

In other news I really wish I had some chocolate right now! 

No comments: