Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Today...

Today, was a lack luster, ultra relaxed day, and I'm glad, I needed a break from busy, busy, busy.  I'm not feeling fantastic, I feel like my mojo has gone out the window (kind of rhymes, a rap star I'm not). When I'm too busy I get mean. I'm here to tell you that if you were around me when I was mean you probably wouldn't even know I was feeling mean, I internalize it, it's just part of who I am.  Also, part of who I am is a quality time girl, I enjoy people one on one, or in small groups, but to much interaction with people and I need a break. I'm not a fan of parties where you have to mingle, especially if I have to go alone, not a fan.  I don't mind being by myself, in fact I need my alone time, or I get mean.  Sorry if I'm Debbie downer today, don't worry I won't be mean to you.   Here's some flower photos, they always make me happy and not mean! 

I recorded the finale episode of "Lost," and am watching it tonight, the second time through.   I forgot about all the back stories and all the handsome men, Desmond, Jack, Richard, oh boy, now I don't feel so mean. 

Happy Saturday night! 

No comments: